Thursday, May 20, 2010

National Stationery Show Recap 2: Lead Graffiti

I had the pleasure of meeting some of the folks that make up Lead Graffiti at NSS this week.


Their lines incorporate a few super fun techiniques and I can't wait to order some for myself!

Their monogram line features different styles of wood and metal type blind letterpressed onto foldover cards, then ink is hand rolled over the impression to make the image pop. Since each card is hand inked, no 2 are the same:

 
Image credit:  http://www.leadgraffiti.com/.  I did photoshop the saturation just a smidge so the contrast would show a little more, actual colors will vary


And THESE adorable Scribble Cards for your creative little ones:
 
Each card has a sweet blind letterpressed image so your little ones can take a crayon, color over and make their own little masterpieces (like the lower left image).  Find me a grandparent who wouldn't just LOVE this!

So much fun paper...more to come!

No comments: