Monday, March 7, 2011

DIY Favors: Pantone & Cookies

This has been posted all over the interwebs, so I'll just jump right on that bandwagon, cause it's fun!

When I saw these Pantone chip inspired cookies posted by Kim Neill @ KimCreativeStar.com, I nearly feel outta my chair. So cute! So clever! So delicious!

I immediately thought they'd be a great DIY favor for a shower or even the wedding! Personalized cookies in your wedding colors!

When most people think of a color, they usually think in terms of Red, Orange, Yellow Green & Blue.  But ask a designer what color they want and chances are they'll say PMS 192 or 715 or 604 or some other random number.  PMS stands for Pantone Matching System and number denote a specific shade of a color, since there are hundreds of each.

Anyhoodle, I just couldn't pass up talking about about 2 things that I love:  Color and Cookies!

No comments: