Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fashion, Function & 'Fridgerators

In my next life, I would like my entire kitchen to make me feel like I'm living in a bag of Skittles.

I found this website http://www.bigchillfridge.com/ listed in the back of some design mag. Since then, I've been trying a multitude of different things to try and convince my husband that the kitchen we remodeled not 7 months ago could really use some updating. Alas, even my Jedi mind trick failed, ho hum...

Are you ready for this:


Can you imagine?



Fridges




Stoves


AND dishwashers!


If dropping $1700.00 on a dishwasher just 'cause it's cute doesn't seem interesting to you, Big Chill sells the front panels separately for only $525.

So, if anyone can come up with a way to convince my husband that a pink fridge really IS just the best idea I've ever had, would ya let me know? Thanks!