Monday, August 10, 2009

Amy Butler

One designer I'm constantly drawn to is Amy Butler. Her color combo's and big bold patterns are just simply fun. If you click around the interweb, you'll find a gaggle of crafters who share my excitement over AB's designs.

A quick scan of Etsy (have I ever mentioned them?) yields over 16,000 crafts tagged w/ AB.

Here are some fun things made from AB fabrics that I've found through my travels around the web-o-spher.

Purses:



Girl By Aileen offers this adorable clutch and many others.


Fallen Sparrow lets you choose your own fabric from a whole collection of AB (among other) fabrics .

Baby clothes:


Blossombebe has these darling baby dresses that are, get this, reversible! Genius!


Stationary:



Head over to Chaliejo for some AB fabric covered stationary **gasp**, oh how I love thee!

Furniture:

What I'm really dying for is a chair re-upholstered w/ AB fabric like these:



photo credit & chairs by Anilia via flickr

Or this:


Heck, you'll wanna check out the whole post about these chairs here on Decor8.

More:

Don't worry paper lovers, AB has a line of scrapbooking paper for you too. It's available at Joann Fabric & Crafts :


Me:

Of course AB has made it into my house as well:




Pillow made by Mom :)





What projects have you created with AB? Send me pictures and I'll include them in a later post!


No comments: